Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Totally Worth It...


A Ride to Lorton from Reston, I Give You a Free Pair of Sneakers


I absolutely need to go pick up something in Lorton ( by the VRE), but with this cold I am lazy to wait for the bus. If you are free after 3pm and do want a free pair of female Nike sneaker , let me know . I want to do this today Wednesday February 4th. If you are good at selling things you could make money out of the shoe. I bought it and only wore it 1.
reply ASAP with your phone number


This person may be too lazy to wait for the bus out to Lorton, but don't think for a second that they're too lazy to post an ad suggesting a pair of sneakers in return for the ride. Here's how I envision this all came about....said poster is lounging in bed, avoiding getting out from beneath the covers and dreading the fact that they have to make it out to Lorton from Reston at some point during the day when all of a sudden A HA! they are blinded by the neon glow of the sneakers they regrettably purchased months ago and have only worn once, it occurs to them then that perhaps they could kill two birds with one stone and offload the offending sneakers while managing to snag a ride out to Lorton without waiting for the bus. For this, they will surely get out of bed. They begin wildly snapping photos with their camera phone and eagerly uploading them to accompany their post on the list. In my mind all of this would take about 30 min...by which time they could've simply strapped the shoes on their feet and trudged out to the bus stop and have been on their merry way. Instead they took their chances that someone wants these sneakers bad enough to drive a stranger from Reston to Lorton. Props though on the suggestion that someone 'good at selling things...could make money out of the shoe'. Unforunately for the poster, they personally are not good at selling things, ie; this idea. And because I'm feeling nice today I won't even get into the linguistics of this post...I'll let it speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment