Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Seeds of Love...

A Child of Your Own?

I am a 40-year old highly successful white professional, smart, healthy and in great physical shape. I am also told that I am good looking and have a good sense of humor. I have one beautiful child already. For reasons of my own I would like to father another child, but my partner is unable to have any more. I will never leave her and will not hurt her, but this is something that I need.

I have three conditions to this arrangement. First, you must be smart, healthy and in good physical condition like myself. We all want the best for our children. Second, the child must be conceived naturally. Third, I must have neither financial responsibility for the child nor expectation of involvement with his or her life. This may be accomplished in a variety of ways. Race is unimportant and age is only important to the extent that you must still be able to conceive.

This is an ideal opportunity to have the perfect child of which you have always dreamt.



According to the last sentence of this post, 'this is an ideal opportunity to have the perfect child of which you have always dreamt', however I am going to have to go against the grain here and disagree with that statement. I propose that instead, this is an ideal way to get screwed, literally and figuratively. This guy clearly thinks that he is awesome, and has already bestowed that awesomeness on one lucky child, however he seems to want to further spread his seed however his culeless sig. other is unable to provide Mr. Awesome with that ability, either that or she's making him pay for the first kid. This post tries to pretend it is offering one lucky lady the shot at having a child of her own, however I'm really thinking it provides a better shot at a chance appearance on a revival of the Jerry Springer Show...

No comments:

Post a Comment