Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All the Single Ladies...

If Any US Girl Can Help Me Out

Hi I am Wysam Shehan, I came in US on F-1 visa, Its becoming hard for me to continue my studies by paying out of state fee and as I am an International student i an not allowed to work off campus.
I need to marry a US citizen girl and became a US citizen, if anyone wants to marry me your most welcome, I promise to love you more then any one ever can.

Or if you hav any other demand or a Idea of contract, please let me kno.


To all the lovely ladies out there complaining about the perils of being single on Valentine's Day, little did you know that the answer to your problems was just a click away. Not only do you not have to spend V-Day alone, but hell, you won't have to be alone for the rest of your life! It says right here, in plain (albeit somewhat broken) English- "if anyone wants to marry me your most welcome". Now that's a romantic proposal if I've ever heard one. His standards are fairly straightforward as well, all he needs is to "marry a US citizen girl", the girl part comes second to the citizen portion, so even if you're on the masculine side, or just a man, theres a good chance you may still have a shot so long as you were born in the good ole US of A. And think of the story you can tell when people inquire as to how you and your hunny met...you- desperately trolling the Craigslist personals, him- looking to remain in the country under false pretenses, the stars aligned! And let's be honest, he even promises "to love you more then any one ever can", pretty tempting eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment